Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Website builder from Clip Magic

Website builder | Clip Magic Discover for yourself Clip Magic's new online website builder. Whether your a professional designer or an absolute beginner, there's a package for you - and you can't get much better than the starting price of NOTHING! Yes, that's right, for free you get all the features and functionality such as hosting, blogs, forms, calendars, ecommerce, photo galleries and more. It's easy to use and just brilliant.
Click here to start creating your new website now!

Prue Rowland
Clip Magic Web design :: SEO :: Email Marketing

About Me

My sales and marketing career has taken me all over the world. I've also had the benefit of seeing the business scenario from the 'back-end' having been a business analyst in research and development roles.
My business philosophy is grounded experience. Starting out as a Customer Service Representative, I view technology as a means to an end, not the end itself. I believe in using technology to help people in their day-to-day activities; strive constantly to improve communication between people both on a social and business-to-business level and actively seek new ways to assist clients achieve their internet marketing goals.
Visit my website at www.clipmagic.com.au

1 comment: